Get your T.I.P.P.S. to improve your organization
T.I.P.P.S – OPERATIONAL IMPROVEMENT WORKSHOP TO BOOSTS YOUR BUSINESS!
- Has your company met challenges with basic operational activities?
- Are staff members less productive when you’re not around?
If your answer is YES, join our T.I.P.P.S. WORKSHOP.
EXPERTS WILL SHOW YOU HOW THE T.I.P.P.S. MODEL CAN IMPROVE YOUR ORGANIZATIONAL MANAGEMENT.
Our experience led us to create a comprehensive model providing decision-makers and consultants with:
- a holistic process improvement approach
- a process management solution to support online task management
- an inclusive flowchart drawing approach
- multilevel KPI dashboards support
…applicable to any digital and automated software solutions.
DATE & TIME
- 27-28.04.2020, 9.30-17.00
- 29-30.04.2020, 9.30-17.00
Manchester City Center
(Venue to be confirmed.)
490 GBP per person
ZOLTAN SZANYEL, PRESENTER
Zoltan Szanyel has more than 25 years of experience from working in over 85 countries across the globe. His expertise combines working with small standalone servicing and production companies, sales enterprises, franchises, groups of industry players and global conglomerates. He provided consultancy on site, on-shore and off-shore. Having been a manager, high executive, internal and external consultant, shareholder and owner it is safe to say: “He sat at all corners of the round table”.
ZOLTAN FEHER, TRAINING REPRESENTATIVE
Zoltan has been working in the training industry for close to a decade. He has worked with a broad range of people from across the globe and has experienced the variety of challenges the private sector is facing.
WHAT YOU GET
You will be able to…
- translate the analogue workaround to a digitalized operational solution
- see the links between analogue analytical methods and automated digital solutions of business functions
- formulate unstructured business situations to structured problems
- apply the “input–process–output” framework to a wide range of operations
- develop quantitative and qualitative analysis frameworks and implement them to achieve effective solutions
- define modeled roles and responsibilities, and integrate them into your own management functions
- recognize and identify the power of management when deciding about the strengths and weaknesses of alternative solutions
- realize the importance of managerial insights
- exercise yourself with logical arguments
- provide relevant business solutions in a persuasive way
HOW CAN T.I.P.P.S. ADD VALUE TO YOUR BUSINESS?
- the T.I.P.P.S. model examines business challenges using a holistic analysis approach
- it aims to provide elementary, simple, measured and evaluated answers for business improvement initiatives
- T.I.P.P.S. encompasses:
- the analysis can be performed on a single business event, a sub-process, the whole business cycle
- our entire operation can be studied in its complexity
IF YOU FIND SOME OF THE FOLLOWING QUESTIONS RELEVANT, REGISTER NOW BY CLICKING THE BUTTON BELOW.
- Have your colleagues ever complained about being late with results?
- Have you ever lacked time to complete a particular task?
- Have you suffered from unavailable information or data to work with?
- Has it ever happened that your stakeholders did not know what they were expected to do?
- Have you heard the sentences: “it is not my job”, or “she / he is not my boss”?